Do you have a remark or a complaint about BNIX?
Quality of service is a matter of great importance to Belnet. If you have any remarks or complaints, feel free to communicate these to the complaint coordinator at Belnet.
What is a complaint?
By ‘complaint’ Belnet means an expression of dissatisfaction about the standard of service, actions or lack of action by Belnet, affecting an individual customer or group of customers, a supplier or group of suppliers, another company (public or private) or group of companies or any individual citizen or group of citizens
Which types of complaints can you make?
Complaints may relate to:
- the services and/or products of Belnet
- the quality of said services and/or products
- the manner in which a complaint was dealt with
- the enforcement of legislation
If your complaint does not fall within the competence of Belnet, it will not be handled but will be handed to relevant authorities.
Complaints are not in any way a substitute for an appeal procedure provided for under a legislative framework.
What will happen to your complaint?
- immediately receive the acknowledgement of receipt
- receive a reasoned reply within 30 calendar days.
If you are dissatisfied with the reply you've received, you can contact the federal ombudsman:
Rue de Louvain 48 bte 6/Leuvenseweg 48 bus 6